Uniform can be purchased from any school uniform stockist. Sweatshirts embroidered with the school logo can be purchased either online from supermarkets or from Whittaker's in London Street, Southport or Zip and Snips on Eastbank Street.
Bookbags, water bottles and PE bags are also available from the school office and we do recommend that each child has one for their reading books and letters.
Uniform for Reception
Girls: Navy sweatshirt with school logo or navy cardigan, plain white polo shirt and navy blue or black leggings or jogging bottoms. Navy blue or black trainers, with velcro fastening only (no laces). Dark coloured coat or school fleece.
Boys: Navy sweatshirt with school logo, plain white polo shirt and navy blue or black jogging bottoms. Navy blue or black trainers, with velcro fastening only (no laces). Dark coloured coat or school fleece.
Outdoor clothing: All children in Reception require a waterproof coat and trousers, or all-in-one waterproof suit. They will also need wellington boots. These need to be in a named bag. This bag will be kept in school for use daily.
PE kit: Children will need black slip-on pumps in a named bag, with spare underwear and socks (in case of any accidents).
Please ensure that ALL items of uniform are CLEARLY NAMED, including shoes, pumps, coats and wellington boots.
Uniform in Years 1-6
Our school’s uniform is:
- Navy sweatshirt, sweater or cardigan with school logo OR without logo on
- Plain white polo shirt
- Grey shorts, trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White or grey socks
- Footwear – Plain black or predominately black, sensible trainers (no fashion or thick soled trainers) OR black sensible shoes (minimal size heel)
The school’s PE kit is:
- Plain navy sweatshirt/hoodie
- Plain white round collared T-shirt
- Plain navy blue shorts, leggings or jogging pants
- Footwear – Plain black or predominately black, sensible trainers (no fashion or thick soled trainers). Plain black pumps will still be needed to be sent in for Gymnastics and Dance.
The school’s swimming kit expectations are:
- Swimming attire - Boys are expected to wear lycra shorts, trunks or a full body swimming costume (board or surfer shorts are NOT permitted. Girls should wear a full costume (bikinis are NOT permitted)
- Jewellery - This is strictly forbidden.
- Hats - need to be worn by both girls and boys. These can be purchased from the school office prior to the
The school’s expectations for jewellery and hairstyles are:
Due to health and safety reasons, please note:
- Jewellery (including necklaces, bracelets and rings) should not be worn in school, with the exception of watches and stud earrings.
- Stud earrings must be removed by the child during PE, Games and Swimming lessons or if this is not possible, the children should cover these with plasters provided by home.
- Nail varnish and makeup are not permitted.
- Hairstyles – All hair longer than shoulder length (regardless of gender) should be tied back.
- Children are encouraged to wear their hair in a suitable manner for school. Extremes of fashion, both in terms of clothing and personal appearance are not allowed in school. By drawing attention to themselves in this way children can open themselves to potential bullying and ridicule and distract other pupils from their work.
In common with all other schools in the country, the Head Teacher reserves the right to make the final decision regarding matters of this nature.
The school does not have any expectations for the colour and type of bags and coats.